The only way to do that is to get involved with local legislation to change
the
 laws of the land, and that means hard work and getting involved.
Write your local representatives and call them on the phone.

But I would say that perks and salaries do not effect the price of drugs
as much as the research and developement that go into them, with years
of study and lab work, clinical trials, and meeting FDA requirements to
 get them approved and brought to market.  I dont know how much of
 that is politics, favortism, or just a big huge roll of RED TAPE?.
  I wonder if some on the list can dig up some factoids on the cost of
bringing a prescription drug into the marketplace.  I wonder what drugs
cost in other countries that dont have the FDA? Who is responsible for the
big price of drugs? The FDA, the pharmaceutical companies, the medical
community, or what?
I have sworn off prescription drugs, and take supplements, exercise
rigorously, and
try to eat right (I LOVE ICE CREAM, cookies, brownies, donuts......LOL)

My dad was a marvelous physician, my brother works for
Novartis(pharmaceutical sales--he does not make 100 grand either), and my
oldest brother is also
a physician, so I can see both sides of the aisle.

 Jeff Bayard
Help Find the Cure!
http://dialforacure.com