I have seen a couple of notes about making the government pay for
prescription drugs
lately,..........well, .........
Just a very short note, one to ponder and think about.
Remember, if the government pays for it.........now, keep that in mind.
Where does the government get their money?

Taxes. The ones I pay and all employed Americans (talking US here).

The tax that I pay as a business owner, and my paycheck. I have two children
a wonderful wife, and must provide for my family. My car has over 94,000
miles on it,
I have less than 1,000 in saving........
Have you studied your pay stub? I clearly see mine, and all the money
government takes from me now......DO I WANT MORE taken away from me and my
family? NO!

Come on now, lets be real about this.
I dont want a firestorm debate, but just a reality check.
So, I challenge those that have a job.

Go to your neighbor and offer to pay for their next prescription.
Same thing as allowing the government to start giving away drugs?

Think about it.
Jeff Bayard
Help Find the Cure!
http://dialforacure.com