Hi Maryse,

My PC with Windows XP Home Edition is not as prone
to "crash" as its predecessors, but... it does still "freeze"
from time to time necessitating a "Big Red Switch" reboot!

So, today I installed Linux.  (Mandrake Linux 8.2)  It took
a few hours and then I was up and on the Internet...

First I used the browser (Konquerer) that came with it,
but soon switched to a Linux version of my beloved Opera...

Both work very well, less overhead, much quicker than
Windows...

Now, may I ask what Word Processor and what E-Mail client
software you use?

(Word Perfect is available in Linux but the Pegasus e-mail
is not...)

If any of the LIST members are Linux users and can offer
advice... hop in here...

Linux is a "foreign" language (to me) but the learning curve
is proving less steep than I anticipated...

And... speaking of a "foreign" language (to me) ...

Lien entre ecstasie et maladie de Parkinson
http://radio-
canada.ca/nouvelles/Santeeducation/nouvelles/200209/26/003-
ecstasie.shtml

I saw this link and thought of your group...

cheers .... murray