  From: Robert A. Fink, M. D.
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 8:06 PM
  Subject: Re: The Government should pay for it???

  Date sent:              Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:23:13 -0400
  Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
  From:                   WILL JOHNSTON <[log in to unmask]>
  To:                     [log in to unmask]

  > Medicare has done a wonderful job for our senior and disabled
  > population. Before July 1, 1966 the medical establishment just let
  > that population suffer and die.  Look at the change in mortality!

  I agree.  But the insurance companies, under the guise of "managed
  care" are turning these advances around.  In our area, the number of
  seniors who are finding their Medicare-Plus plans going south is
  increasing progressively.  I do not fear the Government; I fear the
  big insurance companies with their executives and their 7-figure
  incomes.

  Best,

  Bob

  Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
  2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
  Berkeley, California  94704-2636
  Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
  WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

  mailto:[log in to unmask]

  "Ex Tristitia Virtus"