On 30 Sep 2002 at 6:16, Kaye Trott wrote:

> Murray
>
> What am I doing wrong. I think I followed the directions of your
> 9/27 e-mail carefully but couldn't find your parkinson site. How can
> people who are not interested in all the messages get your daily
> links?
>
> kaye trott

Good Morning Kaye and Good Morning All,

Our web site address is readily available...

Parkinson's Resources on the wwweb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

if you didn't have it bookmarked, and wanted to find it...

You could most easily find it on GOOGLE...
http://www.google.com

type parkinson AND murray in the SEARCH box...

Voila!

(Be sure to click on <NEWS>)

check it out!

That's where I get all my "daily links"...

You can read the PARKNSN LIST online without subscribing...

without receiving any e-mail...

(link to it from Parkinson's & The "Ethernet" Forums,
on Parkinson's Resources on the wwweb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/ )

and while you are on John Cottingham's site you can
look at his daily news links...

Just click on Parkinson News on his site...

cheers ....... murray

* * *