I'm sure glad we don't have doctors like must be the average judging from this
list.
We can get an appointment today if necessary... and our doctor will eventually be
coming to the house to see my husband as the time is fast approaching when he
won't be able to get to the office. Last time we were in the office I was told
they will come to the house when it becomes necessary.

Norma

--
http://nordike.homestead.com/NordikeHome.html