I posted my comment on long term care to see what kind of response I would
get and to raise awareness on the issue of SCNT.   There have been a few
responders.  One viewpoint was that it is not a political Party issue...it is
the "will of the people" and that Bush is just fulfilling their wishes by
putting a limitation on stem cell research. Let me say that I have never
considered this a Democratic/Republican debate.  I consider it common sense
to either Party.  Our  President (no matter what his Party)  should be
informing the public of the truth behind this research, its promise for cures
and the real facts surrounding it.  If the public really understood it, I
believe that they would be in favor of it.
Dee