How about the federal government waging an all-out war on disease for cures?
Wouldn't that be the most cost-effective course in the long run?  Never mind
the reduction in suffering.  How many cures have there been in this century -
polio, TB (treatable)vaccines for childhood diseases derived from fetal cell
research.??? Jerry Lewis has been raising$ for Muscular Dystrophy for over a
half century now.  Don't people want cures NOW THAT THEY MAY BE POSSIBLE?

Apparently  the Bush Administration is pushing federal funding for medical
care for fetuses in a sneaky attempt to nulllify Roe v. Wade.  So what is
wrong with helping the living?

We all have very little to say about where our tax money goes and it doesn't
please everyone.  Also, in 1965 on a $3600 yearly teacher's salary I was able
to actually pay for my surgery.   No one can do that today.  Something is
wrong here.

rayilyn