I am new at this, age 73, about 3 months into treating the Parkinsons.
They started me with Carbo/Levo with all kinds of good results, blood pressure down to normal, pulse now normal, feeling of agitation gone, stiff neck vanished, strength and cordination on my left hand improveng.
I start a second drug...I could not read the Drs writing on the prescription.  As I am using Medicare instead of an HMO I pay for drugs and the cost is important needless to say.
I started with Walmart, their prices seem the best so far.  Suposedly Canadian prices by mail are the best, but what I have searched on the internet seemed actually higher.  Any one out there have any recomendations?
A glance at Drugstore.com seemed promising, but I have not taken a good look yet...Cliff Blair, Brockton Mass, USA