Hi Margaret,

I'm wondering if a search in the WPA archives might turn up a thread on
benchmarks for Writing Centres - albeit US.  It's such an active list and
people send out lots of helpful stuff.

Wendy

In case it's helpful - this is the info I found on how to access...

Contributions sent to this WPA list are automatically archived. You can get
list of the  available archive files by sending an  "INDEX WPA-L" command
to [log in to unmask]  You can  then order these  files with  a "GET
WPA-L LOGxxxx"  command, or using LISTSERV's  database search facilities.
Send an "INFO DATABASE" command for more information on the latter.

This  list is  available  in digest  form.  If you  wish  to receive  the
digested version of the postings, just issue a SET WPA-L DIGEST command.

Wendy Strachan, PhD
Director, Centre for Writing-Intensive Learning
Faculty of Arts
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6

Office: AQ 6205