Announcing Volume 1 of Medieval Forum, an electronic journal for the
promotion of scholarship in Medieval English Literature.  We hope the
articles will spark a scholarly dialog between authors, readers and
editors.  Please visit our website at http://www.sfsu.edu/~medieval/.

MF is dedicated to providing a venue for the free exchange of ideas
in a collegial, public forum environment.  Critical essays on works
from any genre or period of the medieval corpus are invited, and a
humanistic orientation is encouraged.  Although the focus of MF is on
literature, articles from other disciplines, particularly cultural
and historical, that will contribute to the study of literature are
welcome.

Submissions are invited for Volume 2, anticipated in March 2003 with
a 15 January deadline.  Visit our website for guidelines.

Please share this announcement with your colleagues.