Dear All,

I have been notified by a colleague that a virus, circulating via
address lists, has been avoiding the standard (up-dated) anti-
virus programmes of Norton. Aparently, the virus waits a few days
before destroying everything.

The virus is called

jdbgmgr.exe

I looked for the file in my hard disk and was surprised to find it, in
spite of my updating my McAfee anti-virus software on October 10.

It seems therefore that anyone in my address list is potentially a
victim.

Make sure you find the file (using the search function) , delete it
before opening it, putting it in the Waste/Recycle/Trash bin and
emptying the bin immediately.

Many thanks to Jean-Pierre Bordier for informing me (just in time, I
hope).

Graham Runnalls