Hi.  My name is Fred Wright.  Two months ago I was
diagnosed with PD.  I am 47.  I'm married with 2
teenagers and one 5 year old.  I live in Birmingham
Alabama.  I have been reading the messages on the List
for a few weeks, and I really like the support
everyone so freely gives. So far, I have a stiff right
arm with some stiffness in the right leg as well.
Sinemet helps with this. I am reading everything I can
find, but I would appreciate any suggestions.   I
would also appreciate info on support groups in or
near Birmingham.  Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Fred