I'm trying to decide if something I have been experiencing is a side effect of Permax (which I've
been on for just 5 weeks) or if my PD is progressing. Over the past few days, I have been getting
funny little tremors in my right leg, more "internal" than overtly noticable, although it does get
worse when I'm tired or anxious. It sort of feels like a "humming" if that makes any sense. I had
the same thing in my arm and hand which progressed to visible tremors. Needless to say, I'm just a
tad anxious: I was just diagnosed this summer and the neuro says that I'm already at a moderate
stage. Sometimes I think I'm being too sensitive to all this stuff and being a martyr. I know that
you aren't medical professionals specializing in PD, but sometimes experience counts more than
book learning.

Connie