Sue,

Thanks for the welcome.  I appreciate your comments
about Tae Kwon Do.  I have been taking with my two
older kids since 1994.  I teach at a little club near
my house.  My instructor was one of the first to
notice that I was doing things backward: instead of
becoming more flexible, in the last 2-3 years I had
become less and less flexible.  When on Sinemet, I
find I can kick higher than I have in years.

Thanks for the encouragement.  It is nice to know that
some of what I am already doing will continue to help.

Regards.

Fred