I must be the exception , Iam taking Senemet 50/200 CR mirapex 1.5 mg
Comtan 200 mg. All these i take 4 times per day and amantadine 2 timnes per
day.  This combination, for the most part, works for me.

At 10:14 PM 10/5/2002 EDT, you wrote:
>Whenever I hear these experiences I just have to express my dissatisfaction
>with PD Meds,   Is anyone really happy with them?  I'm sure some are.  Is it
>ever going  to be possible to get decent meds?  Now I know what the neuro who
>Dx me meant when he said, "PD Meds are tricky">  Ray

Yours and His
David L Moreland

http://webpages.charter.net/davelm

http://webpages.charter.net/davelm/moreland_home.html