Date:   Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:14:23 -0300
From:   "Brightline" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Re: Link between PD and TB?

Hi! Connie:
    My mother had TB before she was married and never had any other health
problems till she dies at the age of 88.
    My wife has a spot in her ljungs once infected by TB and she so far had
not developed PD; she is 64 now.
    I tested positive for TB but never had TB; but am deveoping PD on top of
ET.
    If you screen the 800 and odd million people in India, I am sure they
most  if not all would be positive for TB test; that does not mean they have
TB or they would develop PD.
    So this observation yoou are reporting could be just a coincidence or
the environmental conditions in North Aamerica are different from India
raising the possibilit y of some sort of relationship between TB and PD.
    Raj