Rayilyn,
Well thank you very much!  I'm sorry to hear about your condition &
your grandfather's death.  I'm sure it's hard loosing your voice.  That
is one thing (definately not the only thing though) that I take for
granted.
If you don't mind me asking, are you seeing anyone for your voice
problems or recieving any treatment?
Thanks for sharing your story,
Julie:)

>Hi, Julie, you have taken on a large task.  It seems like every one of
us is
so different wih regard to response to PD meds and progression of the
disease, it's almost like we all have a different disease, or that is my
impression from being on the List for the past 2 years.

I'm starting to lose my voice, something I never  thought would happen.
Being a former teacher I could project it to the back of any room or
auditorium or talk down noisy students.

My grandfather had PD too and died of its complications at 76.  I am 66
and
have had it almost 7 ys.

Good luck in your studies and see that you NEVER get PD.
Rayilyn