On 2 Oct 2002 at 11:44, Juliane N Compton wrote: (in part)

> My major is communication disorders, and
> although I have more than a couple years left in school, I am very
> excited to be done and start working with people as a
> speech-language pathologist. I do not have Parkinson's disease, but
> in one of my classes I am doing research on PD and how it affects
> speech & that is why I joined your mailing list.

Hi Julie and Welcome!

Check out Parkinson's & Speech / Swallowing

go to: Parkinson's Resources on the WWWeb
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on <CONTENTS>

select 12: Parkinson's & Speech / Swallowing

let me know if this is useful...

and... the rest of the site is 'bout the rest of "PD"...

cheers ....... murray

* * *
Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/