Hello all,

My father, 77,  started using Piribedil a month ago together with
Comtan and
Sinemet. He has had Parkinson's for 10 years. He feels  better with
Piribedil and
it improved his movements 30 - 40 %. He takes Piribedil 75mg a day. He
says it
works.
He didn't have much tremor when he started that but he had too much
rigidity and
freezing. Now his movements are smoother. He can do more things like
shaving by
himself. We liked the medicine but when we increased the dosage to 100
mg. a day
as his doc. prescribed, it caused some hallucinations. Although the
degree of
them wasn't  important, we decreased it to 75mg. so they are gone. He
takes this
medicine after the meals. That's something his doc. wanted. He doesn't
have
nausea or any other side affects.His situation is a little better with
this.  I
wonder if anybody else is using it and what the dousage is.

Regards

Yesim