I was diagnosed with PD four years ago  It began with a slight tremor in my
left leg.  I am on Mirapex and Sinemet.  I also have rheumatoid arthuritis
and take methotrexate for that along with a low  dose of prednisone.  I have
found Mirapex to work well but feel the Sinemet is also needed.  I have
experienced most of the symptoms you have and can only tell you to keep close
contact with you neuro so that he/she can keep up with the need for changes
in your medication.  Be sure to eat healthy and rest often.  I do not climb
up on ladders or chairs and walk slowly being sure where I step.  Many
advances are being made in the treatment of Parkinsons.  Michael J. Fox has
been a real advocate for all of us.  There are bright prospects for future
use of stem cells and new medications and treatments appear all the time.
Get all the booklets and material that you can and keep abreast and informed.
 Do you have family nearby and friends?  Be sure to make daily contact with
any and/or all  of them.  They will help you keep a cheerful spirit and it
will be a comfort for you.  That is really the bottum line and as hard as it
may seem sometimes, there are always things to be thankful for.  Keep in
touch with the wonderful people on our list.  Someone will be there to help
you 24 hours a day. I know, they helped me and continue to do so.

Marilyn, Florida