Maggie

I am not a DR. but just a parkie.
If it doesn't work already it probably will never work.  Mirapex does
not work on a lot of people with PD. Get back to your MDS Neurologist
and get him/her to prescribe a drug that works for you.  Your Quality
of Life should be important enough that you should not need to suffer
for a reason such as a drug that doesn't work for you.

Don

53/4