Info and success story:  (55 male not on meds; primary symptom other than
automonic is left side bradykinesia) I developed shoulder pain and limited
motion in Jan before being diagnosed with PD in May.  I had tried cortisone
shots and physical therapy for my shoulder, to no avail.  ONe doc wanted to
operate.  Some thought that I would need to start PD meds in order to clear
up my shoulder pain and limited range. Over the 4th of JUly, I went swimming
and noted how good my shoulder felt afterwards.  So I started aqua therapy
and after six visits, I was improved 70%.  I can actually use my left arm
and shoulder to put on shirts now, and I can tuck in my shirt with my left
hand, and I can scratch my right arm now (with my left hand).  It is amazing
what makes me happy these days.  I have kept at my exercises, even though
not in the water, and now I am 90% improved.  All this, while the
bradykinesia gets worse.  My shoulder is so much better now that i can feel
the cogwheeling when I rotate my left arm.
So if you have some shoulder pain and limited motion, get in the water!