Julie, I am seeing a neuro at Loma Linda Medical Center this Tuesday, taking
my F-DOPA  PET scan with me. PD meds are problematic, so I don't take them.
Am going to ask about botox injections for the dystonia in my feet and leg.
I have always had tremor on left side, it is now in right leg too, stiffness,
bradykinesia, severe micrographia, but the voice problem is new, also
postural instability, fatigue and muscle cramps.  Should I limit my talking?
I have a "big mouth"  [log in to unmask]