Hi,
        I am 60 and have recently been diagnosed with PD.  During a physical in my 20's
the doctor told me I had a spot on my lung and I must have had TB when I was young.
I was never treated for it and it came as a complete surprise when he told me.
I don't know if this counts for your study.
Regards,
Gary