New members, the approved posting to Parkinsn is TEXT only. The reasons are
multi-fold, including the virus, size and length of postings. Our host, the
University of Toronto, graciously allows us to use their listserv and we
don't want to abuse our welcome. Next month marks the 9th anniversary of
Parkinsn and we have maintained good relations with our host.

If you have a press release or some lengthy posting please remove the
formatting (fancy type) and paste it into an email leaving out the images or
charts.

If the document is long it may be sent back to you by the listserv to be
broken apart into as many parts as necessary and then individually post the
parts.

If you receive a posting from the list and for some reason it includes an
attachment, you can refrain from opening it. Since all list messages are
posted to P-I-E-N-O as they are received you can look and see what the
attachment was by looking at the maillist page at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/maillist.html

Looking at the email messages from Parkinsn there, in no way jeopardizes the
security of your computer nor exposes it to any virus.

Thank you all for participating and caring. You are all truly assets in the
Parkinson's cause.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn