From: "Jim Thompson - w3lap" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: Drug prices

> Cliff Blair wrote:
>
> > Its really worth checking out the Canadian drug prices.  My Dr
prescribed Permax but I could not find it anywhere near me so I did a search
on canada drugs thru lycos.  I was quoted $48 for 40 ...05mg Permax from
Walmart, I am paying $71.05 for 200 of them from Canada.  Thats $1.20 each
from the US versus about 35 cents each from Canada.  My levodopa/carbidopa
will cost about 40% less out of Canada.  Cliff Blair

> Cliff
> Please list some contact points for these Canadian drug dealers. I would
really appreciate the info and the savings.
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> 73 de Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:Possum
> Mailto:[log in to unmask]