Its really worth checking out the Canadian drug prices.  My Dr prescribed Permax but I could not find it anywhere near me so I did a search on canada drugs thru lycos.  I was quoted $48 for 40 ...05mg Permax from Walmart, I am paying $71.05 for 200 of them from Canada.  Thats $1.20 each from the US versus about 35 cents each from Canada.  My levodopa/carbidopa will cost about 40% less out of Canada.  Cliff Blair