Hi My name is Jessica and I am a nursing student at the University of Vermont. I am doing an assignment for a class in which I am to join a support group for Parkinson's disease and observe how this group is helpful. Is there anybody who would mind sharing thier experience and how they have felt this listserv may be supportive to them?? Thank you. Jessica