On 16 Oct 2002 at 14:03, Jessica Combes wrote:

> Hi My name is Jessica and I am a nursing student at the University of Vermont. I am doing an assignment for a class in which I am to join a support group for Parkinson's disease and observe how this group is helpful. Is there anybody who would mind sharing thier experience and how they have
felt this listserv may be supportive to them?? Thank you. Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Here's the "some more later"...

You can SEARCH the archives to better understand how this
LIST might be supportive....

how?  go to:

http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters

click on VIP...

click on PARKINSN List online...

scroll down to click on Simon Coles Parkinsn Archive Search...

look for and click on the SEARCH hyper-link...

Now type in "support group"

250 documents found... scroll 'n click...

Type in "support group" AND "early onset"

33 documents found...

Type in "support group" AND "early onset" AND "cope"

16 documents found...

Type in "Ultimate Support Group"

1 document found...

Now go back and type in "chocolate"

250 documents found...  (by now you've twigged that 250 is
the maximum....)

Try a search for Tasmar...  Tasmar AND reaction...

Tasmar AND titrate...   Try joe AND judith

are you starting to get a feel for what this List is all about??

Remember... you can ask any question... 24/7...

cheers .......... murray