Hi! Everybody:
    It is indeed a great news.  But, as Linda reported, there seems to be a
lot of hype and salesmanship go hand in hand in this story.

    Will somebody who really knows the physiology of CoE Q10 speak out the
truth and enlighten all of us?
        "VitaLine, the company that produces and donated the COEnzyme Q
wafers used in the clinical trials.They state in their press release that
only their product has been proven safe and effective. Other brands may even
be harmful."

   1. What is the truth here?  CoEQ10 must be the same protein, no matter by
what methhod or who manufactures it. Otherwise it will not be called CoE
Q10!
    2. Given that product from other manufacturers have not been tested,
does that really mean it won't be helpful or even be harmful?
    3. I suspect that if the product contains other CoE Qs such as 1-9, the
liver converts them into CoE Q10.
    4. Vitaline CoE Q10 crosses the blood barrier successfully.  Does that
mean other manufacturer's CoEQ10 would not? Or we do not know if they do?
If not, why not?  Biochemically all the CoE Q10s should behave identically.
If not, what is the real active ingredient in Vitaline's product?
    5. CoE Q10 has been tested only in the early stage patients of PD.  Does
this necessarily mean it won't be effectve in late stage PDPs?
    Thank for your time.
    Brightline