It has been printed. They are now cutting and stapling it and will be
getting it ready to mail. I doubt it will be in the mail before next
Tuesday because I just got the mailing labels from Linda and they have
to fit this in between jobs PLUS my postoffice doesn't want any bulk
mail in there on Mondays. I expect I will be mailing the first class on
Monday though.

--
http://nordike.homestead.com/NordikeHome.html