The following is from a newsletter that I receive regarding Herbs, etc.  You
can look it up at the link below.
Bunny

Encouraging news this week:  high doses of CoQ10 might actually slow the
progression of early-stage Parkinson's disease.  While this study (from UC
San Diego) is only preliminary--involving 80 patients for a period of 16
months--the results for those taking the highest doses of CoQ10 indicated a
44% reduction in progression of Parkinson's, enabling people to carry out
everyday functions for a longer time.
FYI:  the CoQ10 used in the study was made by "Vitaline Formula" of Enzymatic
Therapy, and virtually the same as what we carry at iHerb.
http://www.iherb.com/parkinsons.html