Hi

I was wondering if any of you have experieced night-time vision problems
caused by PD?  It seems my night vision is gradually getting worse, and
driving at night is difficult now.  I am wondering if this is caused by PD
or by some other problem.  I work a middle shift and have to drive
approximately 15 miles each night, and I'm having problems now with seeing
the edge of the road, and the lane markers.

Maggie Mauney