Hi Bacel,
are you still on the Parkinson's list?   Could you pose a question for
me.
Tell them that dad has Parkinsons, hypertension, and diabetes. He seems
to get very shakey two hrs. after he eats and this can last for 30
minutes or longer. We give him the regular Sinemet and sometimes it
works and sometimes it doesn't.
Also, his blood pressure rises during this time and he turns red. After
this episode, his blood pressure returns to normal, his shakes aren't as
bad, and he doesn't look as agitated as before.
Today, I asked him what he feels during this time and he said like he's
falling forward.
Has anyone experienced any of these symptoms?
The doctor said to double is blood pressure medicine but we're afraid to
do that because his blood pressure rises two hrs. after lunch and dinner
and it lasts for 30 minutes or longer and then it returns to normal.
We're afraid it could bottom out because the dose on the blood pressure
medicine is high and doubling it could make it really drop when he's
okay the rest of the time.

The above message is from a lady in
El Paso TX she can send e-mail but cannot receive any .
If anyone has sugestions , thoughts or can be of help send the messages
[log in to unmask] and I will pass them to her by phone .

Thanks
Bacel