Hurray,

I had 4 painless injections in the calf of my left leg today.  Dr.. Swope
told me it might take 1-7 days til and if it works.  If it does it could last
3 mos.  He wants to see me in 2 weeks to see if it is working.

Don't know if it will help my toes   - his plan was to relax the leg muscle
so I would quit walking on my toes like I've been doing for about 3 yrs. it
may be my imagination, but I think it is a little better already.
He said some people had 3 day flu like reaction, like to vaccine.

I really like this neuro, he does lots of dystonia botox so he knows what
he's doing, I think and he knows one of docs on COQ-10 study.  He told me he
had read the abstract,, but had list of stuff to look up.  He doesn't see any
harm in it, but thought my dosage was probably too low to do me any good and
the higher dose could cost over $200/mo.   He is not opposed to "alternative
meds' like so many and is top neuro in this area at Loma Linda Medical Center
which has great reputation.

He is open-minded - this leg botox thing was my idea

Linda Herman's 'but wait" was really on the money.

Will just have to wait and hope for best, but, hey, it didn't hurt one bit.
 At least I can say  I tried it.

I will continue to sneak back into Sinemet.

Having a neuro you trust and respect has sure raised my spirits, even if my
leg refuses to go down
Ray