He will treat you by long distance. He will send you the stuff for $190 per
month. That is about the cost of CoQ10. I wrote to him and he f=gave me tha
names and Phone numbers for three of his former patience. I haven't called
them yet.

At 10:12 PM 10/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>does anyone have information on the doctor Paneri from India?  He claims
to have relief for Parkinson's through herbs and minerals.  Would
appreciate any information.
>Ervin McCarthy

Yours and His
David L Moreland