This is the only one who lives imn this country.  you can contact my
patient  who cured in 1986. . Mr.
Nathan Zakheim,  310-306-8749, , 960,Northlabrea, Los Angeles.
Here are the other two who are residents of India :Dear David,
Thanks for your mail i am sending you telephone no of Mr. Sachin
patel,91-79-7911494,mobile no 9824010998..you can contact him also another
person Mr. Devendra Mankad  his tele phone no is 91-79-6607848 .you can call
both person. they are under my treatment. some people are not intrested to
reply &dont want any body know about their problem. Many greetings.
 Thanks for your mail This patients are Indians living in
Ahmedabad.(India.)Please call them in the evening of pacific time 9 to10
pm.So here it is 9 or 10 in morning . Many greetings..
Yours