Dear Friends,
    A good reference book for Parkinson's Disease is PARKINSON'S DISEASE
--The Complete Guide for Patients and Caregivers by Abraham N. Lieberman, MD
and Frank L. Williams. (I think I saw this book recommended by someone else,
also.)  It is not new but if you want to know all about Parkinson's symptoms,
please read Chapter Seven, The A to Z Guideto Symptoms and Side Effects.  I
found "myself" described on every page.  You might be able to find copies of
it, or info about it, at the National Parkinson Foundation, Inc., 1501 N.W.
9th. Avenue, Bob Hope Road, Miami, Florida 33136-1494 or "www.parkinson.org."
You will find lots of material about Parkinson's here and it used to be free
for the asking.  It would be well worth your time to check on it.  A friend,
Mary Ruth

Early on, I ran into a Neurologist that said I did not have Parkinson's at
all because he didn't know enough about it to even realize that with the
proper medication we PWP's could have several hours per day when we felt and
looked almost normal. He was almost nasty about it because he thought I was
wasting his valuable time.