Personally, I think you got off cheaply.  My 20 minute visit to consult a
neurologist, no tests of any kind (blood or anything else) were done, and I
did not receive a physical exam.  The charge for this visit with 1 doctor
was $361--I think that was quite excessive, but that's what the costs are
these days.  My mother had a CAT scan last week and the bill just for the
CAT scan was $3,000.

So no, I don't think your charges were excessive.

Maggie
PD sufferer