Hi everyone -- Dr Lieberman will be among the speakers at a Parkinson's
Disease Symposium here in Las Vegas on November 1, 2002.  I am really looking
forward to seeing and hearing him in person.  It is a presentation by
National Parkinson Foundation, Inc., and is sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline
Medtronics.  Dr. David Swope, Clinical Director, Movement Disorders of Loma
Linda University, and Dr. Ronald Young, Director of Neurosurgery at
California Neuroscience Institute, will also be among the speakers.

If you would like more information, let me know.

Bunny DePew