----- Original Message -----
From: "Stream BB" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 1:44 PM
Subject: Joan's website

> Joan, we would like to review your info on DBS and pallidotomy - could you
> please list the website again?  We seem to have lost it.

mailto:[log in to unmask]
> OP}
> In the body of the message put: signoff Parkinson

I'm unsure if I am the right Joan or not.  It is such a common name and I'm
sure there are a goodly number that have had pallodotomies (I did in Toronto
in 1996) and DBS (I did at the Cleveland Clinic in 2002).  I told my
pallodotomy tale for the "Hole in the Head Gang."  I started my story
concerning the DPS but found I hadn't given it enough time to assess the
improvement so quit in the middle.  Typing is getting more and more
difficult but would be glad to finish my story if I am the right Joan.  Let
me know.

Joan Holliday