to Tess, streamBB (john) and anyone else interested:
first, i'd like to thank you for the interest in my webpage. it's still
under "destruction" so we are not quite ready for prime-time as of yet,
but it is such a beautiful site (done by my friend, Carol McLeod) that i
invite anyone hwo is interested to visit at the site below. i have had 2
palllidotomiies and have yet to be couragous enough to go for a dbs-i
doubt that anyone would touch me after the second botched pallidotomy.
anytime that i might be of some help on this difficult journey that we
are on, please feel free to contact me.  j

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm