 Sorry to add on to this e-mail.

Like so many people I'm terribly saddened by Sen. Wellstones untimely death.I
was fortunate to hear him speak at PAN FORUMS---Dynamic and spellbinding.What
a wonderful human being.He never wavered in his support and his convictions.
While growing up in N.Dak. I spent many a summers in Minn and talked to him
about this connection.He knew how to listen.This is a huge loss.
Perhaps I'm not thinking clearly, but the thought occurs to me that maybe  we
could write letters to the editor of our local papers and tell what a
wonerdful contribution he consistenly made to the PD community and that it is
important that we continue that fight to cure PD.

Lorraine Jeffe