As we mourn the loss of a great American, we can't help but think how
needless his death was and how avoidable.  To fly in such inclement weather
into a small airport not equiped to handle such adverse conditions certainly
lends credance to the need to make the decision to stay on the ground or fly
into a facility which can direct the  aircraft to a safe landing.  Duluth
would have afforded the necessary haven of safety.  The people of Minnesota
not to mention the nation, will bear the burden of the loss of a man who
truly represented his fellow man

Marilyn,  Florida.