I have taken up singing and have   the opportunity to speak to groups  on
medical history and I 'm about 5-7 years diagnosed as PD  I'm finding just
like the festination I want to speeed up my delivery which makes for poor
projection.The singing teacher is slowing  me down when I have the
accompaniment but on my own  I still want to race.Indeed the famlly ask me
to repeat many of my "pearls off wisdom" This has only happened lately
and i wonder if other  parky have experienced  this I am due for a
teleconference at theend of November with the team that sevices  us here in
Tasmania and will then talk to the speechy but in the meantime any  help
from  the group woulld be much appreciated  from dane