The tragic death of Senator Wellstone, his wife, daughter and staff
members,  Will McLaughlin, Tom Lapic, and Mary McEvoy is a terrible loss
to the Parkinson's community and to our country. On the news we hear over
and over how highly Sen. Wellstone was respected and liked, even by those
who disagreed with him politically - because he was a good and caring man
who stood by his principles.
His voice in the Senate for integrity, compassion and peace will be
missed terribly.

The Grassroots Connection web site is collecting tributes to Paul
Wellstone. If you would like to add your comments, see
www.grassrootsconnection.com

Linda Herman