Since Prince Claus of the Netherlands went into the light, I have been
looking for something to commemorate his new adventure.  The tragic loss of
Congressman Wellstone, along with his wife, daughter, members of his office
staff and the two pilots sent me searching again.

I came across the following which I dedicate to their living memory for,
though they may not have completed their purposes here among us, who is to
say that their caring, their dedication  and sense of purpose are forever
lost to our lives?

So it is that I see them in two realms:  the one they left and the one in
which they now reside.   I offer
SPIRIT WISHES to celebrate the music of their lives.

Respectfully and with sincere caring,
E of the headdress

Spirit Wishes

May the years ahead offer you a peaceful

ride with the wind

May the sun light your way as gentle waters

and carry you to places of undiscovered joy

May your day be a journey

                                        of imagination and spirit

May love and joy rush through your day

like a cool mountain stream

May the path be smooth

Beneath your feet

and may your heart be as free as the wind

for the strength of your heart

and the courage of your dream

you are greatly admired

                                        Native American Author Unknown