I've just finished a full revision of the main REED page, our publications
page, the editorial page, and the meta-page of annotated links. This is all
in honour of Kent: Diocese of Canterbury, the latest Tommy in REED's red
army of records collections. Since it went off to press I've had time to
work on all sorts of things that had fallen to the bottom of the stack....
The links page contains many new resources (or new to me, at least) and I
have eliminated (I think) all the broken links.

Abigail

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada M5S 1K9