Hi Anne,

Glad to have you join us. I read about your breathing problems and I have a couple of suggestions
for you that should improve your problem. The less expensive option is to purchase a spacer to use
with your inhaler. This is a clear tube about 4-6 inches long. You plug the inhaler in on one end
and breath from the other end. That way you get a better dose of your medication. The option I
took was to get a prescription from my allergist for Advair. This stuff is great! It is also
expensive. However, I have almost no problems with asthma anymore, and rarely use my rescue
ventolin inhaler. I've had only 1 asthma attack in the past year, instead of 3 or more.

Talk to you later...

Connie